photo home menu bar 2_zps97razfol.jpg photo beauty menu bar_zpsdykmwcwr.jpg  photo shopping_zpsci6dvvpp.jpg

Games: Top 5 Mobile Games You Should Have in Your Gadget

17:34

Assalamualaikum and hi readers :)

Gaming has been my favorite thing to do during my long holiday and I spend most of the time with my phone lately. I know its not a good thing to spend to much time with gadgets *RIP social life* but according to research games helps to improve how our brain function and many more. Today I decided to share with you guys my top 5 favorite games that I have on my phone. Lets go !

1. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 


This is a very addictive game since it involve ranking of player from all over the world. I advice you to watch some youtube gamers to improve your heroes skills. Here are some of the sifu of mobile legends: Jess No Limit and Gosu General.
I honestly prefer Jess over Gosu just because he does not curse that much while playing the games and beside that both of them has completely different way of slaying the game. Suit yourself :)

2. Plant vs Zombie


typical kids game right but still my favorite after all. I just play this game whenever there's no wifi/line. It also does not need a specific skills to ace this game.

3. 2048


This is the easiest game ever on earth. Basically you have to slide to same number and if you gets 2048 block, you win. Trust me easy but addictive.

4.  PUBG Mobile


Do I really need to explain why I like this game ? I just like it but not addicted to it. I a hard game and I'm such a noob player so that's why I am not addicted to this game but still a favorite.

5. Cross Word


This game is not as addictive and fun like others from the list. By far, this is the only game that helps me improve my vocabulary. Lately, I've been lazy to read english novel cause I didn't find a good book for me to read so this game helps a lot.
p/s: if you have a suggestion of a good book do let me know :)

I think that's all for today's post and I'll update soon. Bye xoxo <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. omg i really love to play that plant vs zombie. dari tadika until dah masuk UNI

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images