photo home menu bar 2_zps97razfol.jpg photo beauty menu bar_zpsdykmwcwr.jpg  photo shopping_zpsci6dvvpp.jpg

How My 2020 was like ?

06:56

 Assalamualaikum and hi :)

Its been a while since I update my blog. tup tup dah habis 2020. 

By the time I've post this, Its already 2021. 

So I decided to wrap up how my life has been for this year with some pictures as a memory. 

My 2020 wasn't the best year of my life yet it does teaches me the most important things in life. 2020 is the year I've had heartbreaks *by crush tho. I honestly didn't see that coming*. I've also had my dean's award *alhamdulillah*. This year, I've also passed my professional exam which means I am now in my clinical year. Yeayyy alhamdulillah. 3 more year to go :)) Hopefully I manage to graduate on time amiin. 

Here's some pictures I've took throughout this year that I thought was memorable :)

 
January 2020 
My first time ever visits USS in Singapore. 10/10 :))



February 2020 
We all passed our semester 3 exam *yeayyy* Semester 3 was the killer semester i guess. The module was really hard as for me but we all managed to pass our exam. 


March 2020 *before MCO* 
Shoutout to this two beautiful girl. Diorang main volley sebijik macam dalam haikyuu 

August 2020 
Masa ni after MCO and we are allowed to travel around. Had some fun here to be honest but the time we spent are very limited :(


December 2020 
I really love hiking. This is a new thing that I've just discovered. Tpi takde geng lagi and hopefully I managed to get new friend with the same hobby :)


In a nutshell, 2020 is not my favourite year but at least I learn a lottt throughout this year. L learn to overcome stress. not to mention the amount of stress online distance learning gave me. Alhamdulillah the faculty allows me to go back to UiTM Sg Buloh since my course desperately need a practical especially year 3 and above. 
This is also my first time ever to experience quarantine and not socialize with other people for nearly 6 months. For the first time I downloaded TikTok apps and turn out the apps is really fun. *but most of them are rempit content* 

 I genuinely hope that 2021 would be a lot nicer to me compared to 2020. Amiin. May 2021 be the best year to us :) 
Thats all from mee byee.


















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images