photo home menu bar 2_zps97razfol.jpg photo beauty menu bar_zpsdykmwcwr.jpg  photo shopping_zpsci6dvvpp.jpg

#LifeTips1 How to Overcome Heart Breaks

08:21

 Hi and assalamualaikum everyone :) 

Have you ever fell for that cute guys who sits across you in the auditorium hall ? And one day you catch him looking at you and even smile when you look back. Your heart went *ahhhhhhh* and you feel like screaming. Two month passes by and you still catch him looking at you silently during the class.


You ever thought “Did he liked me ?” . He approached you always be nice at you. You thought he was being nice just towards you. Your hopes goes high up and you thought that he is the one. You guys talked to each other all the time even at night. Late night talks. Dinners. And even a ‘fun fair dates’. You really had a good time with him.  

One day, you stalked his twitter account and suddenly you dropped your phone. Looking at his timeline are full of a gorgeous looking girl, who appears to be his girlfriend. Yup. You know what happens next. 

You’re in denial. “She might be his ‘best girl friend’”. and then there’s a photo of them having a candle light dinner in the hotel. 

And then you’re confident that she is his girlfriend. All this while, you’re just hanging out with someone’s boyfriend without you knowing. Your heart crush into pieces, tears are falling like its raining. Lying in bed with enormous thought. 

Yeah this is what happens to me not a while ago. And still it hurts when my friends talks about him. I realised that I would probably have to face him for 3 more years before I finish my degree life. I don’t believe in love at that moment. 


So, what did I do to forget him ? Here are some of my tips to overcome heart breaks. 

1. Block all his/her social media. 

This is the first thing that you need to do. Get rid of him from your social media account. It might be hard but try to do. You’ll thank me. By doing this, you’ll never encounter his face ever on your timeline. Its not about being childish. Its about self-love. What if seeing him on you social media makes you feel like you’re worthless. 


2. NEVER stalk him ever again on his social media.

It is probably hard to to this but trust me. If you always stalk him, you’ll tend to blame yourself or him. Listen. Its both our fault. Why would you fall for him in the first place for just being nice to you ? He could be the type of person who is friendly to anyone. STOP stalking him. 

3. CRY 

Let it all out. Its not good to keep it all to yourself. I am not that kind of person who likes to cry in front of other people. So I stay inside my room for days and cry. I know its a waste of time. I’m in shock. I didn’t think wise at that time but it relieves my sadness. To me, this tips is very helpful. 


4. Forgive and forget

For the sake of professionalism, you might be working with him again in your upcoming project. Forgive him might not be easy for you but hey.. people make mistakc and its okay to forgive them for what they have done. My next tips might be helpful for this point so keep readin ya :) 

5. Talk to someone new

Yep thats it. Talking doesn’t romantically. It can be as easy as making new friends in order to forget him. Avoid talking to him/her for the time being. Unless you’ve completely moved on. 



So I think that’s all for this post and I hope these tips can help you to get over heart breaks. Side notes, that I am NOT a professional or whatever. These tips is just works for me but might not works for some of you :)   


𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images