photo home menu bar 2_zps97razfol.jpg photo beauty menu bar_zpsdykmwcwr.jpg  photo shopping_zpsci6dvvpp.jpg

Too Much Information Tag

01:39

Assalamualaikum and hi :)

So ,  lately this TMI tag has been famous in the blogger  community . Idk who created this tag but in case if you wanted to do this tag , click here to find the question list . Lets do this !


1. What are you wearing ?
A big shirt that my mom got me from Aussie and a legging 

2. Ever been in love ?
Nope.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup ?
Nope.

4. How tall are you ?
5 ft 1 inch / 1.58 m


5. How much do you weigh ?
*secret*

6. Any tattoos ?
No its haram 

7. Any piercings ?
I have one on my ear

8. OTP ?
I ship Zalfie and Dizza

 
              Dizza                                                  Zalfie 

9. Favourite show ?
The Late Late Show with James Corden *usually watch this on youtube* and The Ellen Show

10. Favourite bands ?
Little Mix and One Direction 

11. Something you miss ?
All of my classmates :( Its been a month after my high school life is over . So I really miss them cause they're my favourite people besides my family .

12. Favourite song ?
  • Oppss - Little Mix 
  • Power - Little Mix
  • Bad Things - MGK x Camilla Cabello
  • I Got You - Bebe Rexha
13. How old are you ?
18 

14. Zodiac sign ?
Gemini 

15. Quality you look for in partner ?
 someone that can make me happy and comfortable to talk with 

16. Favourite quote ?
"With great power comes great responsibility" from the Spider Man's grandpa 

17. Favourite actor ?
Zac Efron and Dylan O'Brien

18. Favourite color ?
Pink , Black and Grey

19. Loud music or soft ?
Depends on my mood but most of the time I love loud music :)

20. Where do you go when you're sad ?
My bedroom 

21. How long does it takes you to shower ?
Approximately 15-20 minutes *i know I'm not the only one

22. How long does it takes you to get ready in the morning ?

hmmm.... Maybe 30 minutes or longer 

23. Ever been in a physical fight ?
Nope and never 

24. Turn on ?
Foods and makeup 

25. Turn offs ?
People who are overconfident and arrogant 

26. The reason I joined Blogger ?
I'm actually on a long holiday so I have nothing to do so I decided to join the blog community to spend the time on instead of "mereput" at home .

27. Fears ?
I hate frogs and snakes

28. Last thing that made you cry ?
I don't remember 

29. Last time you said you loved someone ?
Also don't remember when :)

30. Meaning behind my Blog name ?
Its my name without the vowel syzwnzr

31. The last book you read ?
Always watching by Chevy Stevens . Its a nice book I love it .

32. The book you're currently reading ?
One Day by David Nicholls 

33. Last show you watch ?
The Sepahtu Reunion Live because its funny

34. Last person you talked to ?
My younger sister about her school 

35. The relationship between you and last person you texted ?
My lovely mother 

36. Favourite food ?
Sushi and ice-cream

37. Place you want to visit ?
London and Venice

38. Last place you were ?
Melaka 

39. Do you have a crush ?
Yeah I do 

40. Last time you kissed someone ?
Just now with my younger sista *she's so cute I can't handle it 

41. Last time you were insulted ?
When I was in primary school I guess...

42. Favourite flavor of sweet ?
Vanilla 

43. What instruments do you play ?
I never play any music instruments and I would love to try one soon 

44. Favourite piece of jewelery ?
Not a big fan of jewelry so I don't have a favourite piece

45. Last sport you play ?
Bowling with my classmates

46. Last song you sang ?
Little do you know by Alex and Sierra 

47. Favourite chat up line ?
None of them are my favourite

48. Ever used it ?
Nope 

49. Last time you hung out with anyone ?
Two weeks ago with my family

50. Who should answer these questions next ?
Probably you guys who read this tag . I tagged you to do your own and lemme know if you did one :)


I think thats all for today's post thank you for reading . Hope you guys enjoyed :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images